Saturday, September 5, 2015

TO THE HOPELESS

As of now, I will be posting the second book chapters for FREE on this blog. Make sure you follow to get alerts when new chapters are posted.


To The Hopeless


Sad. Pointless. Irreversible.
That is how I felt when I lost my best friend.
Hopeless to a depth I've never felt before.

Now I'm joining forces with the love of her life to find her.
I'd do anything to get Killian to notice me, but he only has eyes for Cody.
And nothing I do will ever change that...


Regret. Anguish. Heartache.
That is how I felt when I let the love of my life walk away.
An affliction too deep to understand.

Now I'm going to find her.
I'd do anything to turn back time and tell her how much I love her.
But nothing I do will ever change that...

No comments:

Post a Comment